Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Progress Report...

Well...I took a truly awesome pic this morning to add to my before pic that sort of catalogs the progress I've made so far.  The problem is that I can't seem to upload any pics lately! This is becoming very frustrating. I'm pretty sure that the server at work is blocking my uploads, and that's the computer that I've been using to post my blogs.  But the app on my phone won't let me upload anything, either!  I'm beginning to think the Cosmos is trying to tell me something. :(

Oh, well...onward and upward, I guess.  Maybe I can come back and add pics later, from my home laptop.

The weather is still sucky, although the roads are clear for the moment.  Snow is due to pound us again tonight, though.  My food is still on point, for the most part.  Tracy and I stopped and got some Chinese food last night for dinner, and it was sooo good!  Hot and spicy, just right to warm up my freezing insides.  Although it's not strictly on my plan, it fell close enough to range, and well within my allotted calories for the day.  I only ate half the portion, and saved the other half to enjoy for dinner tonight!

Still no exercise.  I have cabin fever like crazy, but there is currently nothing to be done about it except wait.  So....I wait.  And hope for Spring to make a very quick entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment