Thursday, July 3, 2014

Just Checkin' In....

So...I'm feeling pretty good about where I am right now.  No, I haven't 'blown the charts away' with my massive weight loss, but I've hit my goal, and to me that's MUCH more important.

No...my goal has nothing to do with my weight.  Does that surprise you? It surprised me.

My goal for the past month has been to log my calories faithfully every day, and to be active every day for an hour.  And I have hit my goal.  So far, I've logged my food every day since June 2nd, and I've gotten at LEAST an hour's exercise (mostly walking, but a lot of hiking, and even a little running, too) every day but ONE.  And I think that's pretty awesome.

My weight, by consequence, is creeping (and I do mean creeping) down.  Interestingly enough, I haven't really been focusing on that aspect of it, and it seems to be making my life so much easier.  My focus is to hit my daily goals, and by biting off that tiny bit each day, I'm making strides as a whole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment