Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Steady As She Goes...

So far, I've done well with my goal of doing something active every day.  The only day in the last two weeks that I haven't logged any running or walking was Sunday, and I cleaned house like a fiend Sunday morning, so I counted that as my workout for the day.


Hey, it's forward motion, right?


My runs have been steadily progressing, which I'm very pleased about.  Very tiny improvements, but I'm ok with that for now.  I've got all the time in the world to improve, the only one I'm competing with is me...and I'm not going anywhere. At this stage of the game, I'm having too much fun! And now, I'm at a point where suddenly, I'm noticing little changes in my body.  They are subtle, but they are undoubtedly there.  And I know that they will become very pronounced after I've been working out for a couple of weeks.


Which leads me to my second goal.  The original plan was to start my workouts on Tuesday, and finish up on Thursday this week, but Sunday, I developed a terrible migraine that had me down most of the day and pretty much all day on Monday, too, so that plan kind of went out the window.  On to plan B, though...today is a run day, so tomorrow, my 'off' day, is when I will do my Day 1 workout this week, and I'll finish it up on Saturday morning (early...I have company coming in, and I don't relish the idea of having to work out in front of folks.  There's really no private place to work out in my little cabin).  Next week, Keith will be gone again, so it won't be so hard to fit them in(yeah....Famous Last Words).


Hey...that's forward motion, too.


My third goal was to blog...and this also is progress toward that goal.  So...so far, I'm 3 for 3.  Sort of.  At least, I will be once I actually do my workouts. :)  Which I will.  Tomorrow.


*sigh*


Yes, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment