Friday, October 9, 2015

Catching the Last Train

Before I get into last night's training run, just wanted to add that I have now joined bloglovin'!


Follow">http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14490999/?claim=7saq66fx9fu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin


It's a great website that brings lots of different blogs under one category so you can find and read more of the blogs you are interested in for whatever topic you choose.  You can now find me there, listed under the 'fitness' category. :)


Now...


I had a great run last night!  I did two miles with a small walk break in between, and I still managed a sub 13:00 pace, which is what I was aiming for!  I didn't try to push too hard, since it was definitely a taper run before the race on Saturday morning, but I felt pretty solid throughout, so I'm expecting good things!


In other news, I lost another pound and a half this week, which brings me to 202.6 for a total of 78 pounds lost!  Only two pounds away from One-derland, peeps! I'm really excited....


This being a long weekend, I'm really looking forward to a nice, long hike on Sunday, and then using Monday to decompress. 


What about you?  Any cool plans this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being so close to wonderland! Just found your blog through bloglovin too (thanks for following me as well!) I'm hoping to start posting again more frequently! Sounds like you had a really good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for following! Can't wait to read a bit in yours and get up to speed. :)

      Delete