Saturday, June 9, 2012

Reckoning

Well...I may not have accomplished all my goals this week, but at least I posted today, lol!  Pretty proud of that, actually. :)

Yesterday was a very weird day.  I was forced to take the day off due to car trouble (which has now been corrected), so in an odd way, my failure to run on Monday due to the rain actually turned out for the best. Had I run then, yesterday would have been a run day....as it was, it forced me to move back a day.

So....I spent the morning catching up on a bit of housecleaning and work, then after my hubby fixed my car, I got the laundry done.  And when I got home, I did day 2 of my resistance training.  Very, VERY proud about that!  Don't know why it takes so much to motivate me to do that...running is much easier, even in the broiling midday sun of summer, than it is to do these two little workouts each week.  And I KNOW how effective they are for toning!  Doesn't make sense...

Anyway, I successfully completed day 2, then today, after a late start, I went into town and completed day 2 of week 5 of the C25K plan....in the broiling midday sun of summer, I might add.  And even then, I still managed to keep a respectable 13:45 pace.  So....even though I didn't lose a single ounce this week (according to the scale Friday morning), I am still very pleased with my progress this week.  My food was on target, so I must listen to my hubby when he tells me that the muscle I'm building right now is evening out the fat that I'm losing.  And I'm ok with that....for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment