Sunday, June 3, 2012

Reckoning, et.al.

It's been more than a week since I last posted....not acceptable if I really want to utilize this blog to it's fullest. My goal for daily posts has gone out the window, since apparently I don't have access from work any more. Bummer, as they say.

Ok, so here's a brief summary since my last post:

The day after (Saturday) was my birthday.  We spent the morning running errands with the kids and doing laundry, then Keith took me for a wonderful meal at a great little Greek restaurant we found.  Scrumptious, and a definite future option...my entire calorie count didn't go over 1000, and considering the fact that I had to skip lunch, I thought that was excellent.  My only regret was that I was forced to get off track with my C25K program, and skip running....which threw me off for the next couple of weeks completing one week during that same week.  Oh, well...

Sunday was a lazy day....and well earned.  Monday, which was a holiday, was spent gathering financial documents for the bank. (We're in the process of buying the house and property next door to us)

Tuesday, I finished week 3 of the C25K.  Thursday and Saturday, I ran the first two installments of week 4...very well, I might add.  Today being Sunday, I'll finish week 4 tomorrow.

All week long, I've been watching my calorie counts...and am very pleased with the results.  With the exception of a couple of homemade whole grain waffles, I haven't cheated at all.  And the only reason I call that "cheating" is because they weren't primal...not because I went over my count.

Friday was weigh-in, and although it was less than I'd hoped, I did manage a loss for the week, so I'll call it a success.  Baby steps are still steps, right?

This week:
  • I will do my best to post at least once every other day.
  • I will step up my physical activity to include SOMETHING every day, even if it's just walking during my lunch hour.
  • I will start my resistance training...which I have been putting off for some unknown reason.
I'll keep it there, for now. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment