Monday, March 2, 2015

Happy Monday!

I'm not being facetious...I really mean it!  I feel so good today, being back in my normal routine!  The snow is practically gone from the rain and milder temps, and even though it's supposed to rain most of the week...I am HOME again!  With my hubby, and my boys, and my STUFF...my comfort zone is complete! 

It's really amazing how much you change as you age, when it comes to stuff like that.  I remember a time not so long ago when I could have slept standing up in a corner, and made do with whatever I had to hand.  Anymore, not so much.  I crave my routine, and when I don't have it/can't do it, it leaves me frustrated and feeling incompetent in everything I do that day.  I think part of it is because for the first time in my life, I feel like I have a real 'home', a place to truly call my own, not just a house to store my stuff temporarily, until my 'real' life kicks in.

Keith and I made some important decisions this weekend regarding our house renovations, that we are both just ecstatic about, and I think I may still be riding that high, too, lol.  Whatever the reason, I feel solid this morning, like this week, I'm gonna rock it out of the park....and that makes me happy.

I finally got to weigh yesterday morning, and got my expected 3 pounds, which is pretty amazing, considering all the makeshift changes I went through the past two weeks.  That puts me just shy of the 30 pound mark, so next week, I should be in a new decade.  Pretty exciting stuff, all around, I'd say.

No comments:

Post a Comment