Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve

Three hours to go in 2012, and I'm feeling really good about where I am right now.  No, it's not the whiskey talking (although I did splurge and have a shot in honor of the occasion), it's more likely the adrenaline high of knowing that I'm on the right track.  Great eating today, getting in my workout this afternoon, and a good dinner tonight, lots of water to keep it all flowing right, coming home to an immaculate house, and knowing I have tomorrow off all spells positivity. 

I love this image that I found on facebook today....it's so symbolic of my expectations for this new year. In order to expand my comfort zone, I need to leave where I am...what I've always known... and go for it.  It's not without risks, and the odds are against me, but what I will gain if I make it is so much greater than anything I've known before....and the victory will be all mine.  All I have to do is get up the nerve to take that leap of faith.

Well....I'm leaping.  Here's to a fantastic 2013!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment