Saturday, February 16, 2013

Week Seven Reckoning

 This week has been absolutely frought with challenges, and there's a part of me that really feels as though I have not risen to the challenges at all.  My oldest daughter has been visiting, and will be here for another few days, which has thrown my usual routine (or what has become my usual routine, anyway)  into a tailspin.  My regular eating has suffered, my workouts have become non-existant, not to mention my water intake, and a few no-no foods have even managed to creep back into my repertoire... something I had no intention of doing for quite some time, yet.  Still...through it all, I've managed to do enough to maintain.

I was so worried when I stepped back on the scale this morning, but was absolutely flabergasted to see that through all my screw-ups, even though I had let my body down by not doing the right thing, my body had not let ME down.  I've only gained .2 lbs this week, back up from 238.8 last week to 240.  Considering all the backsliding I did, I will take it allllll day, and say thanks in the process.

You can bet that I will be getting right back on the horse, though.  I have no intention of using Jes's visit to knock me completely back off the wagon...I have come too far.  My excuses are not going to cut it anymore, and I still have every intention of beginning to run come March 1st, regardless.  It will only make it harder on me if I slack on prepping for that by staying off the track now.  So.....back to work, it is!  Onward to next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment