Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Another Milestone

I'm celebrating today!  It's the 100th day I've been on this journey, and I'm still going strong. The last 100 days have been really good, all things considered.  I can't even say I've had any bad days, so far.  I've had a couple that I've been a bit...shall we say, uneasy about, days that I know I could have done better.  But I'm proud to say that I've had no binges, I've done well with my water about 99% of the time, and true to my plan, I have gotten back on the track, and loving it.

If I had to say, I would have liked to have been more active over the past 100 days.  But given the weather conditions over the winter and my abominable overtime issues, I think I've done pretty well, all things considered.  I'm very much looking forward to running more (this afternoon, in fact...although it's raining like crazy right now, and set to do so the rest of the day).  Running for me only fuels my mental fire. It doesn't hurt that it does crazy good things for my body as well, but my biggest weight loss issues have always been mental, and probably always will be. Still, I've turned a corner now.  I can tell, because I'm obsessing about the track again.  I am impatient to get back on it, even though I know how grueling it will be while I'm doing it.  I think about it all day long, and I got really irritable yesterday when I left work, it was perfect weather to run...and I realized it was my 'off' day.

Grrr.

I know I'm going to get wet this afternoon. I do not care. I'm going to run in the rain, I'm going to laugh while I'm doing it, and I'm going to celebrate 100 days of healthy living!

No comments:

Post a Comment