Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4: Tuesday

Sooo.....it's Tuesday. Only the second day in the bloody week, and I've caved. Massively.


Started off well....usual breakfast, packed my lunch, etc. Got to work, feeling really well, satisfied by my breakfast. And then....it happened.


The big boss walked in with donuts. A whole stinking, hot, fresh, mouthwatering box of them. And he offered them to me.


Well....my coffee did need refilling.


So....I ate two. The two biggest glazed donuts in the whole freaking box. And I immediately felt guilty as hell for indulging. Oh, the little angel on my shoulder was screaming in my ear the entire time....but the little devil was whispering. The devil won.


Lunch went fine...usual sammie. I brought snacks that went well too. But why in the hell did I feel like I would die if I didn't get that thousand calories (I'm sure) worth of sugary goodness in my mouth?? God only knows....I sure don't.


Forgive me Phoenix....for I have sinned.

Dinner was provided courtesy of our favorite Mexican restaurant....I picked it up on my way home. Can't go wrong with fajitas for two. I was good....ate no rice or chips (!!!), but did have a HUGE diet coke. No snacks after.

No comments:

Post a Comment