Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Week 2, Day 3: Monday

Bad news....my back was so bad still that I had to stay home.  More hurry up and do nothing, after doing that pretty much all weekend. I'm going stir crazy!

Breakfast was the usual....scrambled eggs and bacon. No toast this morning.

I made a sandwich for lunch, using the wrong turkey...(yikes!)  Great sammie, though!

I think sometimes it's a blessing AND a curse that Keith has such a strong aversion to dirty dishes.  Since I haven't been able to keep them up, and he's been doing all the cooking, every dish in the house is now officially waiting to be scoured, and there are no clean ones for him to use.  Rather than face the mountain, he decided to make a mexi-run for dinner, and I wound up with a plate-ful of fajitas.  Nice. :)

Finished off the last of the sunflower seeds, and went to bed about 10pm....heating pad in tow.

No comments:

Post a Comment