Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 7: Friday!

Well....I've managed to keep this thing going an entire week. Wonders never cease. But it's a start....and at least I've managed to get through the week largely more unscathed than I have been in months...which is quite a feat, actually....and one I'm rather proud of.

Breakfast was interesting. I was a bit nauseated and consequently could only manage a few bites of my eggs and bacon....even though they were very good. Had a slice of plain toast instead.

Packed a nice thick sammie for lunch, and took some extra cheese slices, two hard-boiled eggs and some turkey bites to snack on. Wound up eating the eggs and cheese a couple of hours after I got to work, and the turkey bites between lunch and the whistle. Bit of stress late in the afternoon, and I stopped to get a small hot chocolate and small coffee on the way home. That was my big sin for the day.

Dinner was scrambled leftovers...and was quite good, actually. All in all, a rather good day.

Two notes I must mention:

1) I really, really have to find a way to access water during the day. I NEED more water!

2) I'm feeling the need to start working more activity into my days. Maybe not a lot....but something.

No comments:

Post a Comment