Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Week 2, Day 2: Sunday

Beginning weight: 233.4

Well, I thought that was great news, until I just now checked my progress against last week's weigh-in, which was 232. Of course, that was a morning weigh-in, and this one was from last night. But the five pound weight loss I thought I had turned out, in fact, to be a gain of almost a pound and a half. In reality, I probably broke even.

*sigh*

I am planning on starting to introduce some resistance training this week...will keep you posted on my progress. In the meantime,

I cooked scrambled eggs with fresh tomatoes and black olives, along with some cheese brats and a slice of rye toast with honey for breakfast. A few sunflower seeds for snack, and I'm awaiting my hubby's return from the store to find out what's for lunch.

Lunch turned out to be a turkey and cheese sammie on marble rye....delicious, but predictable.  I've been really down in my back this weekend, so the sedentary thing is wearing thin.  Very thin.

A handful of sunflower seeds for snack, and dinner wound up being another sandwich...this time, on pumpernickel.

No comments:

Post a Comment