Saturday, January 8, 2011

Week 2, Day 1: Saturday

FREE DAY!!!!

Breakfast was at Food City this morning....scrambled eggs, bacon and a half a biscuit with gravy...yumm! I ate every bite (after giving the other half of my biscuit to Keith).

Busy morning in the snow. Lunch was a turkey and swiss sammie on rye, the rest of the chips from El Charolais, and some sunflower seeds. So far, I'm not busting crazy, but dinner hasn't got here yet, lol.

Lunch was the usual sammie, but loaded with a bit more turkey than usual, and I used rye bread. Finished off the few chips left over from El Charolais takeout the other night, and had a handful or two of sunflower seeds a bit later. So far, this day hasn't been as crazy as I thought, free-day wise!

Neither of us felt like getting out in the bitter cold tonight, so we had frozen mini-pizzas for dinner, two each, with extra cheese added on. So much for my crazy day...but I'm oddly happy, and feel entirely sated.


No comments:

Post a Comment