Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5: Wednesday

Ok...life on the work front is starting to go into stress overload. We're three weeks out from our first Institute of the new year, and nothing's gelling. Consequently, everyone's gone into hyperdrive, and patience is at an all-time low.

The good part of that is that I'm so freaking busy, I don't have time to think about eating. The bad news, of course, is that I don't have time to think about eating.

*sigh*

Breakfast as usual....no surprises. Had a handful of beef jerky bites and my usual sammie for lunch. Managed to pass up the two stale cake donuts still hanging out in the break room from yesterday, thank God. Just the thought of having to admit to sinking that low on this blog shamed me back into my office, donut-free.

Walked out of my office this afternoon to a winter wonderland....really? Supposed to be sunny and mid 40's all week. Freezing, so I stopped by McDonald's on my way home, thinking that they might have hot tea. Silly me.... They did, however have a small non-fat hot chocolate that was screaming my name, so I caved. Managed to get home with no other casualties.

Dinner was homemade veggie soup, courtesy of my MIL, and a glass of milk, followed by fresh coffee. I may be delusional, but it seems like today was pretty good....with the exception of the cocoa, that is.

Tomorrow will be better....I'm sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment