Monday, February 2, 2015

A Friendly Weekend

This was a great weekend, filled with a long-overdue visit from a good friend, and since we have another friend who lives close, it was a wonderful time of fellowship, Keith's injury notwithstanding.  Even with going out on Friday night, I feel like I did well with my food, although I did miss a couple of meals which I know is not good.  I also didn't get enough exercise in, but did manage to sneak in a small hike on Saturday.  Yesterday, I had to make a run into town after my friend left to go home, so I picked up some dinner for us at a mexican drive through.  My choice was a chicken taco salad, sans cheese, beans and sour cream.  It was good....but I ate the bowl. Not terrible in the grand scheme of things, I guess.  Since I didn't have my normal lunch (including baked potato), it was the only carb I had all day. 

I certainly don't feel like I gained or retained anything.  If anything, I actually think I lost a bit, and Keith is certainly noticing a difference...although to look at, I still can't.  It was really hard not to get on the scale this morning, but I am determined to wait until Friday.  In the meantime, I am back to my regularly scheduled program, and am prepared for another successful day (and week).

No comments:

Post a Comment