Tuesday, February 24, 2015

DIE, Winter, DIE!!

The older I get, the more I hate Winter.  Absolutely detest it.  Yes, snow is pretty on postcards, but it throws such a wrench in my plans every day!

*sigh*

I had planned, hoped for....even LONGED for...the first of March.  It was my goal to be back on the track next week.  I'm not going to say it won't happen....anything's possible, I suppose.  But it's not looking likely right now.  Winter just will not go away this year.  Last week, we had two major snow storms that kept me home all week long.  Last night, we had another, and are expecting a fourth to move through tomorrow night.  I so can't WAIT for Spring, and warmer weather!!!

I'm ready to start walking again, on a regular basis.  I'm ready to start RUNNING again, even though I know I will have to work my way up.  I'm ready to start hiking, and biking, and being active in the sunny great outdoors!!  I'm ready for SPRING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment