Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Time to Move

Yesterday was a long day.  After being on the road all day Monday, it was back to the ole' grind with a vengeance.  I love being able to work so much overtime, I really do...I'm very thankful for the opportunity, because it allows Keith to stay home.  But I'd be lying if I said it didn't wear on me some days, especially as I get older.  I want to feel like getting back on the track in two weeks. Hell, I want to feel like getting out and walking TODAY.  But each day, it's a battle.  Too tired, too busy, too effing cold.  Yes, it all applies.  And yes, they're all excuses.

My eating was pretty much on point yesterday, with one exception; the cashews seduced me again.  I counted them, of course, and still stayed under my calorie count for the day;  all the same, I sure am glad the jar is almost empty.

My goal today is pretty simple. I want to move. I've been stagnant on my exercise for about two weeks, now, and that's no bueno.  Gotta do much better if I'm gonna meet my short and long-range fitness goals.  By summer, I want to be flying around the track again, even if that's figuratively speaking.  Besides, the extra push to my metabolism right before my Friday weigh-in sure couldn't hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment