Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Injuries are Contageous...

...or are they?  Seems that way, anyway.  Keith injured the ligaments in his knee last week, and I'm not sure what I did yesterday, but when I put my shoe on yesterday morning, I pulled something in my ankle.  Consequently, I hobbled around all day yesterday with my shoe off, and went home on time.  When I got home, I rubbed lavender oil all over it, and wrapped it in an ace bandage overnight.  This morning, it felt much better, although it's still twinging a bit. So I wrapped it again for the day, just to be on the safe side.  I'm not sure what or how I pulled it, but it's supposed to warm up today, so I'm going to try to walk at lunch.  Maybe it will work out what ever is going on.  But if it starts to hurt worse, I'll stop.  Hopefully, I'll be able to finish my walk with no problems.

I'm still wanting to jump on the scale, fighting the urge to cheat and see if/how much more I've lost.  But I'm bound and determined to wait until Friday like a good girl!  Really hoping to hit that 20 lb. mark this week, but if I don't manage to get at least some exercise in, that may be in jeopardy.  If I can't walk today, I know I'll still be able to get my workout in, so that will be my backup plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment