Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Holding Steady

Yesterday seems to have gone rather smoothly, but then I expected that it would, since I had prepared so well for success.  But it wasn't just me it went smoothly for...it seems like everyone had a successful day...and that's what group efforts are all about.  Even the one who struggled emotionally did much better than I would have under the same circumstances, and I'm just beaming with pride for us all.

Postives:  Being PREPARED.  Having my shizz together made a HUGE difference in my day. When I got home yesterday, I showed Keith how I prep my food, so he can help pre-cook all my stuff, and help me prep it on days when I'm running short on time. The support I'm getting from my OG girls is rivalled only by the support I'm getting from my hubby.

Negatives:  Only the cold.  I didn't bring my scarf and walking was freezing cold and miserable, but I made it through by dividing it in half and shivering a lot.  Today is supposed to be even colder and snowing to boot, so I made sure to wear my long johns and brought my scarf, too. More preparation...yay, me!

Now...on to another successful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment