Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year, New Beginning....This Time, With Friends!

Well, we're all off and running, just as planned. I'm very stoked right now, but I know that I will lose a bit of steam as I go.  Right now, my plan is to focus on keeping everyone else stoked, and pray that it will carry me through, as well.

This morning, I was pleasantly surprised, I must say.  The last time I stepped on the scale was the beginning of last week, and I had gotten up to 281.6...my biggest number ever, and the one I will NEVER see again.  This morning, in preparation for my fresh start, I stepped on the scale again, but this time, I was down to 277.1!  Somehow, over the past week, I've managed to pull off a couple of pounds.  Not from trying, mind...all that I could think of this past week was "eat it now, because Monday, it's OUT".

No...I think it's more likely because my poor body is SCREAMING at me to lose weight, and it's readier than my mind is, so ready, in fact, that it's gotten a jump start on this new year.
Louisville, KY OutlanderGathering
Taken Nov. 7,  2014

That's a good omen, I think.  I'm taking it as one, anyway...because I am SO ready to do this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment