Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Tuesday, Tuesday...

Another day, another dollar.  Yesterday was rough in terms of work.  It started out with the alarm not going off, which meant that we had to jump up and go 90 to nothing to get me out the door as quickly as possible.  The good part was that I was only an hour late.  The bad part was that I was totally stressed out as the day began, and it only went downhill from there.  But the GREAT part was that even with all the madness, I was still (thanks in part to my amazing hubby) prepared for a successful day, which I had.

I did not walk yesterday, but I did do my workout Day One.  That was a huge accomplishment for me.  For some reason, there has been a barrier there whenever I even think of that part.  Maybe it's the getting up and down from the hard floor....as I get older, it gets less and less appealing.  Maybe it's trying to figure out how to logistically do the exercises with resistance bands that require anchoring at various points in a door....in a house which has...you guessed it...no doors. 

I wound up using the back door last night, and most likely, will continue to use that space, even though it's narrow and very constraining.  Maybe I can shift some stuff to make more room.  Most likely, that will by necessity be my space for the foreseeable future, until our renovations create a better place.  Definitely will be keeping that need in mind, for sure!

Negatives:  Being rushed to the point of rediculousness ALL FREAKING DAY, from the moment my eyes opened until about ten minutes before bedtime, when I was finally able to chill.

Positives: Still able to maintain my focus and stay on track, despite all the craziness.  I'd say that was a pretty big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment